For over 20 years, we have manufactured high precision electronic assemblies with excellent yield and accuracy. We can build your electronics assemblies, too.
We give you a competitive advantage:
- Fair, comprehensive costing — no surprises
- High yields mean no troubleshooting costs later
- On time delivery compatible with JIT planning systems
- Design for Manufacturability review by our Manufacturing Engineers
- Quick Turn Engineering prototypes to speed new product introduction (NPI)
- Cost-conscious full volume production
We have state-of-the-art capabilities:
- Surface-mount (SMT) — 0402, LGA, BGA (to 0.4mm pitch)
- Plate-through selective solder machine delivers consistent solder joint quality
- Box build, electro-mechanical assembly
- IPC Class 2 or 3 standards
- Well-trained, motivated assemblers
- Supply chain management for turn-key builds
- Full electrical testing using your test fixtures and protocols
We learn your goals and offer options to meet and exceed them. We work hard to be considered a valuable part of your team. For example, we have developed an Application Note, Tips for Manufacturability, to help your design right from the start.
If you are already using our precision QCL, laser diode, or temperature controllers, we can offer one-stop shopping and reduce your procurement cycle time and shipping costs. If you think our technical service on these products is world-class, imagine what would happen if we built your entire assembly.